Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Travelo refillable automiser


Travelo packaging

Main: holder design - TRH: see through window to keep track of quantity remaining - BRH: refill valve
I know I am not the only one who finds large perfume bottles a mission to carry around, especially while travelling! I usually have to take a smaller size perfume bottle which never last that long or worried that larger bottle may break when the baggage handlers toss my luggage around! Not to mention, you can’t take more than 100ml in handle luggage either.

I was in Watsons (Singaporean pharmacy) the other day picking up some things, when I saw the Travelo stand at the counter - a much raved about product on YouTube. I’ve been looking around for it for a while now and was so close to ordering it online. As Dineish and I are trying our best to jet set around Asia during our time in Singapore, I thought it was a perfect time to get my hand on not one but two of these!!
At last, someone has come up with the idea of a travel size perfume holder and this is going to save space in my bathroom bag and worries of shattered perfume bottles.
They come in various colors and I purchased the hot pink and bought Dineish the jet black. They cost SGD$14.90, and can also be purchased at
www.travelo.com.

How do you refill the Travelo?
  1. Take the plastic spray nossle off your favourite perfume (I used YSL's Baby Doll) and place bottle on a flat surface.
  2. Taking the Travelo, place the rubber valve located at the bottom (bottom right picture) on top of the stick on your perfume bottle and pump until Travelo is full as though you were putting some perfume on. You will see the Travelo container filling up through the plastic window and during the process not one drop is wasted! No leaks!
  3. Once filled, pull the Travelo from the stick and replace the perfume bottle's nossle back on.
    That's it! You're done :)
I think its a neat idea :) I have kept mine in my handbag now along with my other womanly necessities until our next trip - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment