Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy

My all time favourite hand cream is Crabtree & Evelyn's Gardeners Hand Therapy. I absolutely love it.
Seriously, I never fussed over hand cream before, but this one has me hooked and works well on young and ageing skin.

The smell of Patcholi is subtle, but enough to have pleasant smelling hands. It's moisturising and rubs in well without leaving a greasy residue. I think that it's longivity depends on how dry your skin is and whether the temperature is cold/hot. For me, my hands are fairly moist (except for when I wash them as they tend to dry out very fast), so a little goes a long way and now that I am almost at the end of the tube, I am looking forward to buying another one (currently retails for SGD$33 at Raffles City)!!
You can find it amongst my other necessities kit at work too!
Some might consider it a little on the expensive side at AUD$20/SGD$33 per 100g, but because I am making an effort to invest into my skin's well-being and seeing the results from using this product the price is fair. I carry it around in my hand bag and use it daily. It certainly leaves skin looking smooth, soft and moisturised :)

What's your favourite hand cream?
xS

No comments:

Post a Comment