Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Sana Power Style Super Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

If you know me, you'd know that the one makeup I cannot walk out of the house without is EYELINER! Ever since secondary school and doing Bharata Natyam (Indian Classicial dance), I have worn fairly heavy eye makeup (kohl for the waterline and liquid liner on the lid).
My eye's aren't a prominant feature, but once I do them up I think I get my signature look :)

In all these years I have tried many liquid liners, from drugstore to high end, and nothing seems to last all day. I have oily lids, and the liners tend to smudge, crease and fade and at the end of the day I have Panda eyes. However, I finally found my FAVOURITE liquid liner at Sasa stores in Singapore for SGD$24.90. Yes, it is pricey, but its worth every cent I paid!! Trust me, I'd know :)

Sana Power Style Liquid Eyeliner (Strong Black) is a super water proof liquid eyeliner.
The strong adhesive water proof film protects your liners from water, sweat, grease, and is smudge resistant (promise). The moisturizing ingredients, chamomile essence and algae extract, aids in the fast-drying process, and gives a workable fine brush tip to create the definition you are after (thick or thin).
Packaging front & back (notice that the red circles say its water and sweat resistent)
Bottle and brush applicator - swatch (right) v Maybelline Express liner (right, which is light in real life as the photo does not show) - after 5 hrs and having washed my hands with shop several times
I have used the liner for the last 6 months to work, nights out, the gym and in the pool. It is doesn't move or fade. I would recommend it to you to use daily, as it is light and easy to apply. Although it comes in a small tube (my only con), it lasts you quite a while (I have just started my second one) and doesn't become thick due to the weather (unlike many other brands I have tried, which turn into a paste like consistency after a few weeks).

(Unfortunately it is not available in Australia, but Sasa does ship internationally).

Hope the swatches help,
xS

No comments:

Post a Comment